- 4 sets of 25 bicycle crunches (bring left elbow to right knee, with the left leg straight out and switch, like you’re riding a bicycle) this tones your obliques.
- 4 sets of 25 froggy crunches (get in regular sit up position with your feet together and spread your knees and let them fall as far as they can without separating your feet. keep them like that and do 25 crunches) these will tone your lower abs.
- 4 sets of 1 minute planks (get in push up position, then lower yourself onto your elbows and forearms. keep your back flat and your tummy should be only about 6 inches from the ground.) this will tone your whole core, including your back.
- 2-3 miles on an elliptical machine. the cardio will burn fat right off your stomach. only go as fast as you can so that you don’t have to stop for breaks. it’s all about continuous running.
- 2 sets 15 push ups. these are just for basic strength. the push up is really an all upper body work out.
- 2 sets 50 regular crunches to finish things off.